Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Casual Pokemon Fan-site and Role Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Journey to The Bell Tower

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Balders
Tohjo Dorm
Balders

Character sheet
Name: Aki Darkside
Hometown: Blackthorn City
Profession: Trainer/Personal Protection Operative

A Journey to The Bell Tower Empty
PostSubject: A Journey to The Bell Tower   A Journey to The Bell Tower EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:12 am

Blackthorn City was quiet at 3 in the morning normally everyone would be sleeping. However like pretty much every night Aki Darkside roamed the streets Houndoom at his side, something didn’t seem right in the air tonight, nor had it for the past few months what was wrong Aki wondered to himself. Aki wandered across the bridge that connect the city to Route 45 what he was expecting to find there he didn’t know but it was on his normal walking route.

Aki reached a clearing of trees and sat on a log stump pulling a cigerette from the packet and lighting it in one fell swoop breathing smoke rings up into the night sky.
“What is wrong with me boy?” he said to Houndoom who stared up at him from by his feet
“Why can’t I sleep, must be nice to be like you and the rest of my Pokemon” Aki noted as his Houndoom let out a loud yawn filling the otherwise peacefully quite night air. Aki continued to smoke, he probably should quit he thought to himself, afterall he’d started this because of Rocket why should he continue too when he had vowed to destroy it?

There was a thick fog hanging over the ground as he began to head back to his house the morning sun had just started to creep above the horizon line illuminating the world with its rays when he saw it a young figure walking towards him, Houndoom began to growl as a warning to who/whatever the figure was. Before Aki could even comprehend what was happening the figure was at his side and whispered
“Go To Ecruteak, go to the Bell Tower”
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Head Administrator
Nottu

Character sheet
Name: Conor Knight
Hometown: Olivine City
Profession: Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: A Journey to The Bell Tower   A Journey to The Bell Tower EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:11 pm

The night was calm and clear. Nathan lay under the stars in his sleeping bag beside his trusty Typhlosion, Ty, and Gardevoir, Garten. The two Pokemon were sleeping soundly beside their trainer but Nathan's mind was uneasy. The stars overhead twinkled and soothed his senses, but everytime he looked to another part of the sky, the stars seemed to shape into the face of Krystal Petitt.

'Do I just miss my oldest friend this badly?' he asked himself mentally, 'Or is there...more to this than I realize?'

'You might know better in the morning...' a young woman's voice replied in his mind, 'But would you stop thinking so loudly? I am trying to sleep.'

Nathan turned his head towards Garten, whose eyes were cracked open and staring at him groggily. 'Oh, sorry Garten.'

Nathan sighed heavily and tried to rest. He shivered, was it getting colder? He sat up to look around at the surrounding Route 45. An unnatural looking fog was coming in from nowhere. Nathan instinctively stood up, "Ty, Garten, on your guard guys."

Ty rose slowly and shook off its sleep, yawning loudly. Garten rolled over, 'Five more minutes master...'
"Garten!" He said in a hushed tone.
She moaned and got off her bedroll, fussed with her long hair and took her place at his side. Nathan and his two most faithful partners watched in all directions, keeping a vigilant eye for anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgacademy.forumotion.com
Balders
Tohjo Dorm
Balders

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Journey to The Bell Tower   A Journey to The Bell Tower EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Aki was dazed and his head began to pound,
"Whats happening" he thought Houndoom was at his side growling as if there was a foe in the thick mist that surrounded the pair. Together they staggered from tree to tree almost as if they were drunk finally after what felt like an interminable amount of hours they got to a clearing. Houndoom pushed Aki on to a tree stump to rest for a while, Aki didnt look well, he was already pale but now he was as white as his shirt, and he was also caked in sweat even though to anyone else who would be out it was quite cool.

As Aki fell rather painfully onto the tree stump his vision blurred and the next thing Aki knew he was being licked by his Houndoom
"Im sure glad I have you bud" he said smiling weakly at Houndoom trying futiley to wipe away some of the sweat that caked his brow. Aki reached inside his coat to fish out the ciggerettes he knew that it wouldnt help him feel better, but his nerves were shot to hell and this might help him calm down. He hadnt lit the ciggerettes end two seconds before passing out.

Houndooms howl filled the peaceful forest air
Back to top Go down
Jgrimes201

Jgrimes201

Character sheet
Name: Aros Ellestor
Hometown: Ecruteak City
Profession: Trainer

PostSubject: Re: A Journey to The Bell Tower   A Journey to The Bell Tower EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Sammy trudged along on the path "Come on Megan! Why can't I just pull out my bedroll and go to sleep here. What's wrong with the ground?" She asked, she felt Megan push her as she fell and landed hard on her stomach. "OW!" She squealed, She sat up and turned around. "What was THAT for?!" She asked, rubbing her stomach, feeling the scrape. "And I thought you were ahead of me?"

"Oh stop being such a big baby, and just so you know, you were being so slow I looped back around." Megan said, she leaned against a tree. Of course she wouldn't offer to help Sammy up. Sammy brushed off her skirt and looked around. She opened her pokegear and looked at the map.

"We're not that far from Ecruteak City!" Sammy squealed with delight. She looked at the time on the pokegear. "I can't believe it's this late already."

"What's the matter, does baby need to be in bed by now?" Megan teased her, She pushed Sammy back down, she landed and squealed again.

"Stop that!" She demanded, she stood back up and picked up her bag. She started heading further down the route. "Why don't you just fly us there?" She asked. "You said you have all the badges"

"Yeah, but why would I waste my pokemon on you?" Megan asked. "See you there!" Megan ran off and Sammy could swear she heard wings flapping. She frowned.

"Jerk." She mumbled under her breath, she walked forward, flipping her flashlight on. She then heard another sound, growling. She got scared and flipped her flashlight around landing on a Houndoom. "Eeep!" She squeaked, dropping her flashlight. It rolled and the light shone on a figure on the ground. "Oh my god!" She stifled the scream. She edged closer. "Hey b-boy..." She said, mustering all of her courage. "Can I check and see if- if he's alright?"
Back to top Go down
Balders
Tohjo Dorm
Balders

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Journey to The Bell Tower   A Journey to The Bell Tower EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Houndoom kept on growling for around a minute before the words the girl had said sunk in, he didnt like the idea of letting near Aki after all bad things had happened the last time that happened.  Begrudgingly he moved allowing her access to Akis prone form, Houndoom whimpered as he heard his masters heart beat start and stop erratically and also noticed Aki's breathing had slowed to a crawl Houndoom knew something was drastically wrong.  He howled once more before curling up next to Aki's hand brushing the cigarette end away with his paw so Aki didnt get burnt.  His eyes settled on the on the girl watching her intently if she made one wrong move he would go for her.
Back to top Go down
Jgrimes201

Jgrimes201

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Journey to The Bell Tower   A Journey to The Bell Tower EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Sammy realized that she was shaking badly. She put her fingers to Aki's neck, searching for a pulse. She gulped down the lump in her throat. She'd never done anything like this before. She felt the pulse beat, it was weird but it was there.

"Check if he's breathing." She heard Megan behind her. Why had she come back? There wasn't any time to wonder about the plausibility of Megan having returned so she wouldn't be alone. She leaned over and heard the boys breathing, shallow but it was there. She looked back and nodded to Megan. "Good, then he's alive." She told her. Sammy nodded. She felt sweat rolling down her cheeks. "You need to get him to the hospital." Megan told her.

"But I can't pick him up... Oh!" She reached to her belt and grabbed a pokeball. She tossed it to the side and Dragonite came out of it. "Ryuu, can you help me get him to Ecruteak?" She asked. The Dragonite looked warily down at the Houndoom.
Back to top Go down
Balders
Tohjo Dorm
Balders

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Journey to The Bell Tower   A Journey to The Bell Tower EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:39 pm

Houndoom nodded a little apprehensive about this but he knew that it had to be done although Ekurteack seemed too far away he began to walk in the direction of Blackthorn there was no way they would make it in time otherwise
Back to top Go down
Jgrimes201

Jgrimes201

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Journey to The Bell Tower   A Journey to The Bell Tower EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:53 pm

The Dragonite scooped up the limp body and began walking. "Hey dummy!" Sammy stamped her foot and turned around, ignoring the pain now shooting up her leg.

"What?!" She asked Angrily. Megan was looking at her like she was stupid.

"Blackthorn city is closer." She explained, pointing in the direction of the city.

"I knew that." She said, frowning, she told Ryuu to start heading that way, not understanding why her pokemon never took notice of her friend. She turned to say something and saw that Megan had started running that way, she was already a long way ahead of her, almost passed her line of vision. She started heading that way, then saw three figures standing in the mist. She started shaking, a bead of sweat going down her neck. "Wh-who's th-there?" She called into the mist.
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Head Administrator
Nottu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Journey to The Bell Tower   A Journey to The Bell Tower EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Nathan pushed through the bushes, his team following behind, and stepped onto the open area of Route 45. A flash of light caught his eyes and soon, he heard the bellow of a Dragonite.

"Something's up you two," he said to Garten and Ty, "Be ready."

The Dragonite was holding something, looked like a body. "Oh this can't be good."

The three of them ran over to the scene, fearing the worst had come to pass.
Back to top Go down
Jgrimes201

Jgrimes201

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Journey to The Bell Tower   A Journey to The Bell Tower EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Sammy explained everything, speaking at a million miles per hour. She explained that she found the boy while she was traveling with her friend as she motioned to Megan ((Which can't be seen.)) and She didn't know what to do. She finally found a stopping point and breathed in deeply. "Please help." She said, panting.
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Head Administrator
Nottu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Journey to The Bell Tower   A Journey to The Bell Tower EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Nathan took in the story as much as he could and was unsure of what the girl was pointing at, but as she asked him for his help, he knew he had to do something.

"All right, Blackthorn's my hometown and I'm on my way there anyways. So," he reached for his belt, "Let's go, Nightwing!"

He tossed a Pokeball in the air, releasing a large gray bird Pokemon with a sharp point of red trimmed feathers on its head.
"Staaaaaaaar!" It cried.
"Help us out Nightwing, carry this guy to the Blackthorn Pokemon Center, fast as you can!"
Back to top Go down
Balders
Tohjo Dorm
Balders

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Journey to The Bell Tower   A Journey to The Bell Tower EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:53 am

The new people and pokemon put Houndoom on edge he knew that Aki needed help but didnt know wether to trust these new people, although the smelt fine so he decided to be wary of them until his master got some help.

From the back of the Dragonite Aki groaned vaguely regaining consciousness for about a minute
"Where" he managed to mumble from in between dry cracked lips he was still in the forest he knew that much but the inky blackness consumed him once again back to the nightmare.

In the nightmare all Aki could see was a grave, the grave of his parents was infront of him, he couldnt tear his eyes from it, why were they tormenting him in his sleep, Aki had always mourned his parents passing but never had he had such vivid dreams of their grave.
"Go To Ekruteak, Go To The Bell Tower" the same voice said over and over
"There you will find out how to avenge us" this was new the voice kept repeating the same two phrases over and over

Houndoom looked puzzled at Aki he kept murmuring something that he couldnt quite make out they were nearing Blackthorn hopefully Aki would wake up soon once again Houndoom let out a sorrowful howl that filled the night air slightly startling the other pokemon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey to The Bell Tower   A Journey to The Bell Tower Empty

Back to top Go down

A Journey to The Bell Tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Academy :: Role Play Section :: Johto Role Play Area-
Jump to: