Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Casual Pokemon Fan-site and Role Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The House of Repentance - Aki Darkside's residence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balders
Tohjo Dorm
Balders

Character sheet
Name: Aki Darkside
Hometown: Blackthorn City
Profession: Trainer/Personal Protection Operative

The House of Repentance - Aki Darkside's residence  Empty
PostSubject: The House of Repentance - Aki Darkside's residence    The House of Repentance - Aki Darkside's residence  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:55 am

Aki had been away from Blackthorn City for too long.  He had been away protecting some rich tycoons young daughter from a supposed Rocket attack on her, what a load of tosh he thought grinning a little, in the entire 6 months that Aki had spent with the little girl he had not once seen anything that would be a cause for alarm.  After all they had been in Cherrygrove City nothing ever happens in Cherrygrove its to peaceful, at least it was a nice holiday. Aki continued to muse until something snapped him rather abruptly from his thoughts.  He heard Houndoom his longest companion growling in the distance, he ran to catch up with him and as he neared where his beloved Houndoom was he saw the Team Rocket symbol on the side of a van parked in the street, he knew what was coming and prepared himself for the inevitable.
"Furret, Sneasel" he whispered freeing them from their pokeballs which opened with a mechanical hiss, "Time to go to work" Aki grinned it had been a long time since he had been able to put the hurting on some Rocket members, this was going to be fun.

A few minutes later Aki was staring down the defeated Rocket grunts with completely dispassionate eyes,
"I trust you know whats going to happen now?" he asked looking at the three tied up Rocket Grunts at his feet
"Screw you man" one of the Rockets piped up before launching a ball of spit near Aki's feet.  
"Now that wasn't very nice" Aki said matter-of-factly before launching a vicious kick to the side of the Grunts face feeling the satisfactory crunch of the grunts nose against his boot leather.  
"Now if you dont mind," Aki murmured "Im off to bed" he turned on his heel ready to leave the Three Grunts to Officer Jenny but on second thought he could use them to send Team Rocket a message.
"Sneasel, free them" he ordered not even looking Aki's Sneasel was confused but did as his master asked slicing through the ropes quickly with its razor sharp claws.  
"Now you three drag your sorry backsides back to Rocket HQ and tell Giovani this from me." He paused more for effect than anything else
"Tell Giovani that I will find a way to bring down Team Rocket one way or the other and where ever he goes I will be waiting" with that said Aki walked off his three pokemon following him obediently, after he had cleared the caves where he finally caught the Rocket Grunts he pulled a packet of cigarettes from his inside jacket pocket lighting it with the zippo that he permanently carried, as he took a deep inhalation of the toxic smoke he murmured
"Mum, Dad, Lil Brother someday I will avenge your death"  with that Aki returned his Sneasle and Furret to their pokeballs then said rather loudly
"Good job me-thinks now for a coffee and bed" and strolled nonchalantly off into the night
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Head Administrator
Nottu

Character sheet
Name: Conor Knight
Hometown: Olivine City
Profession: Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: The House of Repentance - Aki Darkside's residence    The House of Repentance - Aki Darkside's residence  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:28 am

Coffee and then bed. Sounds like me XD
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgacademy.forumotion.com
Balders
Tohjo Dorm
Balders

Character sheet
Name: Aki Darkside
Hometown: Blackthorn City
Profession: Trainer/Personal Protection Operative

PostSubject: Re: The House of Repentance - Aki Darkside's residence    The House of Repentance - Aki Darkside's residence  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:32 am

lol same as me as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House of Repentance - Aki Darkside's residence    The House of Repentance - Aki Darkside's residence  Empty

Back to top Go down

The House of Repentance - Aki Darkside's residence
Page 1 of 1