Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Casual Pokemon Fan-site and Role Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tides of Change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nottu
Head Administrator
Nottu

Character sheet
Name: Conor Knight
Hometown: Olivine City
Profession: Gym Leader

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 am

Conor dressed in his usual attire. A pair of cargo pants and a black t-shirt, his blue jacket and converse, and of course his ACS on his arms. Many would give his ACS a weird look, considering it looked like two notebook laptops strapped to his forearms, but they had no idea what it was really all about. He adjusted his glasses and put on his headset.

"You look very handsome today, Conor," the girl in the computer said to him.
"I'm not even wearing anything special today Olivia!" He laughed as he hooked the ACS's usb cable to the desktop, "All right, jacked in, come one over."

Olivia nodded and "walked" off the side of the monitor. A moment later, she "walked" into place on the ACS's mini-monitor, "Ready to go dear," she smiled.

With a confident smile, Conor headed out the door. Olivia had been asking him for another outing like their beach trip so he was going to give her one she would never forget: A cross-region backpacking. The clerk at the New Bark Town Hotel smiled and waved as Conor left the building and emerged in the quaint town at the very start of the Johto Region.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgacademy.forumotion.com
Aj16amc

Character sheet
Name: Augusto Lopez
Hometown: Humilau City
Profession: Trainer

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:44 am

Augusto had been visiting Professor Elm to study and today was his last day. Augusto got all his notes. "Thank you Elm." said Augusto. "My pleasure a and come back when you like." said Elm
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Head Administrator
Nottu

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:51 am

The town was breezy, likely from being so close the sea. Conor took a deep breath and let it out slowly before turning on the video feed on his headset, "How's the view Olivia?"
Inside the ACS, Olivia could now see the outside world as Conor saw it. A smile grew on her cheek as she took in the view, "The world is so beautiful, Conor!" The voice came out of the ACS speaker and not Conor's earpiece.
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Unova Dorm

Character sheet
Name: Rose
Hometown: Snowpoint City

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:53 am

Fresh from Snowpoint, she'd gone out for a while to get known with other regions. As Snowpoint Gym Leader, she was used to ice cold, so the warmth of New Bark Town was a welcome change. Even though, she was accustomed to the cold, she liked it warm, and especially the little towns on the country-side drew her in most of the time. For example Floraroma Town was something she'd visit on regular basis. But it was time to get out of the Sinnoh Region for a while.

Se sat at the edge of the water, looking out at Silver Mountain rising up ahead. She was on the border of the little town, close to the Kanto Border. She'd been told that Kanto held a lot of things she'd never seen. But, she didn't really care for it. Nature, she preferred. Her feet dangling a bit in the water, she looked up at the sky. A couple Pidgey flew over, just a tiny flock of 5, and the sky was nearly cloudless. Behind her, were most of the buildings the little town held. "Should give some chance for a little change in perspective."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:57 am

Augusto saw the Snowpoint gym leader in Johto. He walked up to her. "Um hi." he said
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Head Administrator
Nottu

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:23 pm

THe Frontier Brain looked around, unsure if his female companion had been heard or not when his eyes fellon the girl by the water. She looked familiar to him somehow, was she from the Frontier too?

"Look at that girl there Olivia, doesn't she seem familiar?"
Olivia stayed quiet a moment and then replied, according to official records, that is the Snowpoint City Gym Leader, from Sinnoh."
"Sinnoh? Wonder what she's doing here. Let's go say hello."

Conor strolled over to the water's edge, another young trainer had made his way over as well. 'Heh, maybe this kid's trying to make a move on her, brave lad.' he thought.

Clearing his throat he made his greeting, "Hello there Snowpoint Gym Leader."
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Unova Dorm

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Upon being greeted by the couple of strangers, she turned around a bit, still remaining seated, her feet still peddling a bit in the water. 2 people, it seemed. She wasn't known in anything outside Sinnoh, so recognizing other Gym Leaders sure was not something she was skilled at. 2 guys were standing there, looking at her. Probably her attire again.

"Hey. Guess I'm more known then I thought." She took her feet out of the water, and stood on the cold grass, coming up, then looked at them. "Sorry, I don't know anyone or anything here. Just on a bit of a training trip, or rather a holiday, if you will."

Last edited by C.C. on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:29 pm

"I just wanted to say hi!" Augusto smiled. He loved meeting the gym leaders
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Head Administrator
Nottu

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:38 pm

"A trainer trip. A bit like myself. I'm Conor Knight, Frontier Brain of Olivine City," he said with a bow, "And this," he turned the computer monitor on his ar to face her, "Is Olivia."

On the screen was a dazzlingly beautiful girl with long locks of rainbow hair. He eyes were a slate blue and her smile was enough to melt the ice caps.

"Pleasure meeting you, Leader of Snowpoint," Olivia said as she too bowed her head.
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Unova Dorm

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:48 pm

"Well, nice to meet you both. And, trainer tip, what you mean by that?" She walked up to them, after having scooped up her boots from the grass, and her gloves along. She loved this outfit. It gave her the feeling, that she was elite. That she was special. Even though she knew she really wasn't all that important. Just one of many Gym Leaders.

"I'd be happy to help, if I could. I'm kinda on a trip, just through the whole world. Temporarily left the Gym in hands of my to-be succeeder, so I'm free, for the time I have."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:57 pm

"Im just visiting the professors as I want to be the best professor I can be." smiled Augusto
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Head Administrator
Nottu

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Conor nodded at the boy, "So you're off to do field study then?"

Olivia chimed in, "To be a professor, you need a degree though, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Unova Dorm

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:08 pm

She shrugged, and sat down on the ground in front of them. Starting to put on one of her boots, she looked up at the two. "Degree or not, I don't really think it matters. If you know more then a Professor, then you know more. And if you have an ambition, then you're not gonna scare down easily anyway. Degree's, I see them as nothing more then a piece of paper. It's the heart that counts. Or mind. Depends what you have in front of you. No offense, Olivia."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:12 pm

"Which is going to happen soon but I am studying under all the professors first to make sure I pass." Augusto said
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Head Administrator
Nottu

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:26 pm

"Well, on the topic of Trainer Trip. I'm from Olivine and Olivia here wanted to see the world a bit better than what she can normally view out the window at the house and Frontier."

He looked at the screen on his arm and smiled at her, "Stop looking at me that way Conor, its making me blush," Olivia replied shyly.
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Unova Dorm

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:33 pm

"Well, always something good to try. I'm jsut looking around, exploring the regions. I've never gone past Sinnoh, so it should be something good." She got her boots on, and put her gloves on next, then stood up again, and dusted herself off from any sand she might have picked up on her white clothes. "So, I think I'll be introducing myself as well. I'm Rose. As you know, Snowpoint Gym Leader. And, for your Trainer Trip. I could join, if you'd want me. After all, trips usually are better done in groups. And I don't know anything on this whole Region."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:34 pm

"Can I join too it would be better for research and I know this place." said Augusto. "Oh and my name is Augusto." he said quickly
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Head Administrator
Nottu

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:39 pm

Conor looked to Olivia who nodded at him through the monitor. "Why not? A group road trip can be fun." He extended his right arm to shake on it.
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Unova Dorm

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:56 pm

She shook his hand. "Well, that's a deal then. But, I don't have much on me, aside from my Team, and some practically emergency supplies." She fished up the bag she had with her. Not the biggest you'd have seen, but it fit a fair amount. Putting it over her shoulder, she looked at him. "Well, whenever you're ready, we can hit the road. And I wish you the best of luck with your lessons on Pokémon, Augusto."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:58 pm

"Well I'm going with you too so yeah.." he said. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Head Administrator
Nottu

Character sheet

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:58 pm

"Let's get going then. I hear Route 29 is beautiful in the early hours," Conor commented as the three of them began on their trip.
"I'm glad I actually get to see it," Olivia added.
Conor couldn't help but feel good about this situation. Here he was, guiding a new trainer, a foreign Gym Leader and his girlfriend around the region he had made his home.

He began to remember the day he moved from Saffron City. It was a gray, rainy afternoon. The anniversary of the passing of his father, Mitchell Knight. It'd been ten years now, since the day Rocket thugs took his father's life, all over a rare Pokemon. A Pokemon who now belonged to Conor, a gift from his father shortly before his death. Conor's Porygon-Z, Tron, was all he had left to remember his dad now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tides of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of Change   Tides of Change Empty

Back to top Go down

Tides of Change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Academy :: Role Play Section :: Johto Role Play Area-
Jump to: