Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Casual Pokemon Fan-site and Role Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Created Character - Aki Darkside

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Balders
Tohjo Dorm
Balders

Character sheet
Name: Aki Darkside
Hometown: Blackthorn City
Profession: Trainer/Personal Protection Operative

My Created Character - Aki Darkside Empty
PostSubject: My Created Character - Aki Darkside   My Created Character - Aki Darkside EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Name
Aki Darkside

Hometown
Blackthorn City

Team
Houndoom - always out standing by Aki's side
Furret
Typhlosion
Sneasel
Umbreon
Lucario

Profession
Trainer/Personal Protection Operative

Bio
A Loner with a dark past an ex Team Rocket member who seeks to become a master trainer, and atone for the sins he committed to Pokemon.  He fights for retribution and can often instinctively know when things are about to go wrong, Aki stands about 6' 1 in hight and is very slim his blonde hair is often getting in the way of his face and he constantly plays with it, he is always waring his black Umbreon jacket and on his right hand wares a red skull ring on is middle finger.  

Aki was recruited to Rocket at an early age because he had the nack for making people trust him and being a brilliant thief, until one night when things went wrong.  He had been on a regular infiltration job into a rich family the infiltration had gone successfully until he saw a small child running into the main house clutching a bloodied Growlithe, just as he had found his beloved Houndoom.  At that moment Aki realised all the wrong he had done to Pokemon and wanted to repent and most importantly make Rocket pay for the things he had done.  He then used the skills that Rocket had taught him to destroy one of Team Rockets facilities where they held Pokemon they had stolen captive, until they could be filtered into one of Rockets many different highly illegal channels.

Aki mourns the death of his entire family as they were killed just before he joined Rocket most likely by the hands of Team Rocket.  As a child Aki had always been getting into trouble, mainly because he was places he shouldnt be and no-one knew how he got there.  As a young boy Aki found a young Houdour bloodied, beaten and left for dead in one of the caves that he used to play in, in Blackthorn City, his parents said it would die as it was too close to death and wouldnt survive one night in their house.  Aki's pure determination nursed the young Houndour back to full health and they became best of friends and from that day were never seen apart.  The rest of Aki's team is made up of his own captures after the Rocket incident since then he decided to protect the people Rocket would target and would quite happily give his own life to protect someone in need, and quite a few times has come near to death because of this attitude

Last edited by Balders on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blazer Slater
Admin
Blazer Slater

Character sheet
Name: Blazer
Hometown: Slateport, Hoenn
Profession: Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: My Created Character - Aki Darkside   My Created Character - Aki Darkside EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:27 pm

I really like it. ^_^

If you can, not at this moment but later on, add some more to the biography. I kinda wanna know more about him. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Balders
Tohjo Dorm
Balders

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Created Character - Aki Darkside   My Created Character - Aki Darkside EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:28 pm

i shall do probably tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Blazer Slater
Admin
Blazer Slater

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Created Character - Aki Darkside   My Created Character - Aki Darkside EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Great! I'll be looking forward to it. =D
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Character sheet
Name: Netoow Bestar
Hometown: Olivine City
Profession: Trainer/Brawler

PostSubject: Re: My Created Character - Aki Darkside   My Created Character - Aki Darkside EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Ah, so an Ex-Rocket? Thankfully I picked Netoow and not my other character Zicari, he doesn't like even ex-criminals.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Character sheet
Name: Ashley Hikari
Hometown: Mauville City
Profession: Trainer

PostSubject: Re: My Created Character - Aki Darkside   My Created Character - Aki Darkside EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:26 am

Maybe some one can make him Team Rocket again *grins* JK
Back to top Go down
Balders
Tohjo Dorm
Balders

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Created Character - Aki Darkside   My Created Character - Aki Darkside EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:42 am

I dont see that happening anymore since 90% of Rocket want to kill him for past incidents

I've added more to my bio thoughts anyone?
Back to top Go down
Blazer Slater
Admin
Blazer Slater

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Created Character - Aki Darkside   My Created Character - Aki Darkside EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:18 pm

-Blazer's Stamp Of Approval. My Created Character - Aki Darkside 3bb92ba9-7239-482e-b4bf-0e755a97d26c_zps7f958ba4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Created Character - Aki Darkside   My Created Character - Aki Darkside Empty

Back to top Go down

My Created Character - Aki Darkside
Page 1 of 1