Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Casual Pokemon Fan-site and Role Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Character - C.C.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C.C.
Unova Dorm

Character sheet
Name: Rose
Hometown: Snowpoint City
Profession: Gym Leader

My Character - C.C. Empty
PostSubject: My Character - C.C.   My Character - C.C. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Weight: 100

Height: 5"4"

Body Build: Not too skinny, but fairly modestly build. Nearly C cup.

Team: Whimsicott, Weavile, Crobat, Breloom, Gliscor, Hydreigon.

Profession: Gym Leader - Snowpoint City

Biography: Rose is a bit of a cold, silent girl. She doesn't care much about other people, since mostly, in her childhood, she's been hurt by them. Growing up in Snowpoint, it mostly was survival of the fittest anyway, and she made her first friend Sneazel there. Later on, she started taking Pokémon Training more seriously, and gained a whole lot more experience, and eventually, made it to Gym Leader of Snowpoint City. With her Team, she prefers to do her own version of battles, and has set her own rules accordingly.

Born and raised in Snowpoint, she first came into contact with Pokémon over her mother. Her mum had an Abomasnow, from the area, that helped her with the lumberjack. She got paid as such, and that was their living. She had always been on good terms with the Abomasnow, since it was kind by nature. Later on, in one of many blizzards, she found herself lost in the snow, and met a Sneazel, which led her the way out. The Sneazel left again, but then regularly came back, sort of checking up on her, and she'd play with it, and give it food. When she turned 16, she was allowed, by her mum, to become a Trainer, and by that time Sneazel had already become pretty much a pet to her. She gave the Sneazel the option, of becoming her first Pokémon, of her Team, which it gladly accepted, by letting her catch it. From that point on, she was a trainer.

Not later on, she moved out, and left Snowpoint, going through Sinnoh, and finding her current Team, all together. Whimsicott, she got over a trade, back when it was still a Cottonee, Weavile was that Sneazel, which later on evolved. Crobat, she pobtained in a cave, which had scared her, and she had instinctively thrown a Pokéball, and accidentally caught it. Breloom she had gotten from an internet friend, frmo Hoenn, as a little Shroomish, Gliscor she managed to catch by herself, and Hydreigon, one that a traveler had brought over as an egg. The Deino had hatched, and she'd trained it more, and more, until it eventually evolved into Zweilous, and later Hydreigon.

After getting the news of her mother having been lost in a blizzard, Rose decided to go home, and was almost instantly scooped up from the street by gym Leader Candice. She was offered the position as Snowpoint Gym Leader, and Rose gladly accepted. While taking her challenges seriously, she never gave up on trying to find her mother, and at times, seeing a Froslass, which she believes to be the spirit of her mum, that had been reincarnated as a Pokémon.

Appearance:
My Character - C.C. Code_geass_12319_1400x1050theanimegallerycom_display

Last edited by C.C. on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blazer Slater
Admin
Blazer Slater

Character sheet
Name: Blazer
Hometown: Slateport, Hoenn
Profession: Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: My Character - C.C.   My Character - C.C. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Just a suggestion, how about adding some more to your character? Like a legit character sheet. :3
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Character sheet
Name: Netoow Bestar
Hometown: Olivine City
Profession: Trainer/Brawler

PostSubject: Re: My Character - C.C.   My Character - C.C. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:29 pm

Gotta love a trainer that sets their own battle rules.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Character sheet
Name: Ashley Hikari
Hometown: Mauville City
Profession: Trainer

PostSubject: Re: My Character - C.C.   My Character - C.C. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:25 am

She is cool but scares me at the same time idk why
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Unova Dorm

Character sheet
Hometown: Snowpoint City
Profession: Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: My Character - C.C.   My Character - C.C. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:52 am

Blazer. What, legit character sheet. >->
Back to top Go down
Blazer Slater
Admin
Blazer Slater

Character sheet
Name: Blazer
Hometown: Slateport, Hoenn
Profession: Pokemon Breeder

PostSubject: Re: My Character - C.C.   My Character - C.C. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:02 pm

-Blazer's Stamp Of Approval. My Character - C.C. 3bb92ba9-7239-482e-b4bf-0e755a97d26c_zps7f958ba4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Character - C.C.   My Character - C.C. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Character - C.C.
Page 1 of 1