Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Casual Pokemon Fan-site and Role Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conor Knight's Residence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nottu
Head Administrator
Nottu

Character sheet
Name: Conor Knight
Hometown: Olivine City
Profession: Gym Leader

Conor Knight's Residence Empty
PostSubject: Conor Knight's Residence   Conor Knight's Residence EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Olivine City was always tranquil during the late summer days. The ocean was quiet and the breeze was pleasant. Ships came and went and sailors shopped and set sail. Trainers stopping through at the center on their way to Cianwood City for a chance to challenge Chuck.

Every one of these trainers would come to the route on the beach and be awe-struck at the sight of the gate here to the north. What is that massive tower over there? The sign on the gate read as "Battle Frontier" and no respectable trainer could resist a look at a place like that. Not today though. The Frontier was closed for the season, leaving Conor out of professional work for a month.

With a hefty sigh, Conor turned to his desktop and booted it up.

"Why are you so sad Conor?" A female voice said from the desktop.
He smiled soflty, "Oh Olivia, you know how much I love being a Frontier Brain now. Its so exciting!"
"Well, now you get an entire month alone with me," Olvia replied from the computer as she flipped her multi-coloured hair back.
Conor blushed slightly and lay his glasses to the side, "That's true. You always know how to cheer me back up, don't you?"
The fair-skinned girl with the rainbow hair giggled shyly, "I ought to know by now. I've been your lover for almost 6 years now, haven't I?"
"True."
"Let's take a day off from your internet and programming Conor."
"A day off? And do what instead?"
"Take me out...on a date to the beach," she smiled and batted her digital eyelashes at the blue-haired hacker.
"The beach? Why there?"
"I've never seen it for more than a few moments in passing. I want to see the ocean for real, to gaze out to sea with you at my side."
A moment of silence and Conor stood up, "As you wish Olivia, anything for you."
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgacademy.forumotion.com

Conor Knight's Residence
Page 1 of 1