Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Casual Pokemon Fan-site and Role Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dwellings of one Mr. Aros Ellestor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jgrimes201

Jgrimes201

Character sheet
Name: Aros Ellestor
Hometown: Ecruteak City
Profession: Trainer

The Dwellings of one Mr. Aros Ellestor Empty
PostSubject: The Dwellings of one Mr. Aros Ellestor   The Dwellings of one Mr. Aros Ellestor EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:05 am

Aros sat on his bed with his knee pulled up to his chest. His back sinking into the gray pillow. He sighed and he saw his breath. The thing he enjoyed about being part ice pokemon was the cold. He loved that his room was allowed to be kept thirty degrees colder than the rest of the house. This often resulted in forty to thirty degrees in his room. He was pulled from his thoughts by the movement of something under his knee. His eyes traveled down and saw the familiar navy and blue peering up at him.

"Hey Kalo, sorry girl. I got a little lost in my thoughts there," Aros chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. He reached down and scratched the Glaceon in between her ears. He looked out the window, the sights of the town almost memorized. There was miss Delrin watering her flowers, mister Felk was taking the usual stroll with his skitty down the road. There was a faint feeling of normal hanging in the air.

"It's too perfect." He told Kalo. "The normalcy of it all. Though, if it were any different I probably wouldn't know what to do with myself." He smiled. Kalo mewled in response. "You think so? I don't think that way. The world is beautiful and it'll stay beautiful, no matter the changes."

Aros sat completely up and walked over to the window. He felt the warmth of the glass and watched as his fingerprint faded from it. "And I can feel changes coming."

He stared around the room, a fairly simple set up. A desk with a highbacked black leather chair that sat in front of a fairly decent desktop. The posters behind it, depicting the old indigo league champion Red. He smiled. Someday. The dresser beside the bed featured a simple alarm clock along with about two dozen miniature pokemon figurines his dad had carved and painted. The one he was proudest to own was the Absol. The matte gray of the walls fit with the grey bed sheets and pillow cases along with... pretty much everything else in the room. It's not that he lived in a state of depression or anything of the like. He just really liked the color gray and tended to shy away from bright and vibrant colors.

"It'll be a shame for things to change. This room will seem like a vacation rather than a natural occurrence." He whispered, Kato looked at him and mewled. "Yeah you're right, everything's for the better."

Last edited by Jgrimes201 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Felt like fleshing this out a little more, may add more later when I feel like it.)
Back to top Go down

The Dwellings of one Mr. Aros Ellestor
Page 1 of 1