Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Casual Pokemon Fan-site and Role Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Admins' Dark Side

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pride The Arrogant

Pride The Arrogant

Location : Passing through your corneas and entering your optic nerve.

Character sheet
Name: Lucifer J. Wright
Hometown: Goldenrod
Profession: Rocket Admin, Elite Four Member

An Admins' Dark Side Empty
PostSubject: An Admins' Dark Side   An Admins' Dark Side EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:56 pm

The streets were filled with bustling crowds.  People talking, laughing, having a good old time.  I hated it...

Not even a year ago I'd tried taking over this entire region.  No one caught me, and no one would...  

The other admins thought my ideas were crazy...  Too stupid to work...  Look where they are now.  I'm the only one of the four to make it away from the authorities...  I suppose it's their punishment.

I'd always loved the city, the nights filled with crime and excitement.  The days filled with power and greed, but now...  As if after everything he'd done, people had tried and make something positive out of it...  They came together and started bonding...  It sickened him..

After the event he'd mastered something he thought he had been perfect at.  He was mistaken.  But now he was perfection, nothing stood in his way.  He was a member of the Elite Four, and nothing could change that...
Back to top Go down

An Admins' Dark Side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Academy :: Dorms :: Tohjo Dorm-
Jump to: